VSI Security Policy
Visual Solutions, Inc. (“VSI”, “we”, “us” or “our”) has created this security policy (“Security Policy”) in order to
demonstrate our commitment to safeguarding our customers’ data using commercially reasonable and appropriate
security controls for such data that we obtain from you on our mobile sites and applications, visualsolns.com,
salonmgr.com, and/or pawmanager.com and all their subdomains (the “Site”) and
the services, features, content, or applications we offer (collectively with the Site, the “VSI Service” or
We reserve the right to change this Security Policy from time to time. Your access and use of the Site and Service
is subject to the Security Policy in effect at the time of such access. If we make material changes to our security
controls, we will notify you by posting an announcement on the Service or sending you an email; and we will post
the most up-to-date version of this Security Policy at visualsolns.com/pages/security-policy.
Please review this Security Policy frequently to remain informed of VSI’s information security practices. You are
bound by any changes to the Security Policy when you use the Service after such changes have been first posted.
It is our responsibility to make sure that:
- Account information is secure and safe from unauthorized access and misuse
- Information integrity will be maintained
- Access to sensitive information will be restricted to staff and relevant others with agreed authority to use it.
- Records are to be complete and accurate with all filing and managing systems operating correctly
- When information is no longer in use, it will be disposed of in a suitable manner
- Infringement of the Security Policy will result in legal consequences
While Visual Solutions can maintain the Security Policy, the client will have to make sure that:
- Passwords are strong, but easy to remember
- Giving information to third parties and unauthorized others is not encouraged
- Any links that don’t come from a trusted source are never clicked on
- Only the most needed data information is given to a trusted other
We take the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our customers’ data seriously. As part of this effort, wehave established a dedicated Information Security team, tasked with all aspects of security: from the physical security of corporate offices and data centers, to the development and operational areas of Information Technology.